Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Daily life
Lillie slept all night last night, so I think that she is feeling better from her allergies. She woke up once at 5:30 but I think that she just wants to see her daddy (that's when he is up getting ready for work). She got up at 0810 and in a great mood. She didn't have an accident last night, which is wonderful. We did out usual routine, including breakfast. She insisted on taking her stuffed toy (passed down from mommy, my first Valentine's gift from daddy) Rufus the dog into her high chair and holding onto him as she ate her Cheerios, diced ham, cheese, and yogurt snacks. She also had some yogurt, the German Activia because I have been told its great for your immune system. She doesn't ever really eat a lot of her yogurt. Her appetite is still a little off, so I have added a snack right before nap time. The doctor said that she used to be in the 100 percentile of her weight but is now down to 98, partially, I am sure, due to her walking but also due to her recent lack off appetite. Mommy drank her coffee and read a chapter while she stood in front of me and "read" herself a book. Then I put her in her swimsuit so that I could shower. She stays in the bath tub and plays with her water toys. I always turn the facet handles off as much as I can but I worry that she is going to find the strength to turn them so I am looking for a way to baby proof them. Anyone have any suggestions? She mostly fussed about not being in the shower with me and kept trying to climb in, lol. (Sorry no pictures of her this morning, Mommy's Iphone, her currently, only working camera, was a 3 % battery this morning, and had to charge). Then she had a little time in her Exersaucer, but earned herself a time out for being bad while I got dressed and dried my hair. Then we had our snack and off to her nap. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment