Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sleepless night

Lillie didn't sleep so well last night. At first her daddy got up with her, but I took over and stayed up with her until 0200.  Here are some pictures of her and her daddy.

I stayed up until her daddy went to work, about 0600.  I got up at 1100.  I went and woke her up and we took Kallie out in the rain.  Then we played for a while.  She spent time in the playpen, high chair and I have a new blanket system.  I just set  a blanket in a place where she can see me and just let her play while I get things done.  She ate at the right times and she took naps at the right times. So here's hoping she is back on her sleep schedule!  Here are some pictures and videoes of today's high jinks.

I finally found a way that I can leave the room without her crying.  She is in love with holding herself up and she doesn't even mind the spills.



 Her new favorite past time is smushing her face against her play pen at me. It makes me laugh every time.
This is my little gurgle monster. <3
 Playing with that other baby that mysteriously does the same things as her, lol.
Playing, kicking her little legs.
Silly girl! That's not how you play a piano!
So far she has only woken up a couple of times, but has managed to go back to sleep so here's hoping she is going to be back on her regular sleeping schedule by tomorrow! :)
Gute Nacht!











No comments: