Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another day!

Sorry I missed another day, before I went to bed I was going to post but the internet was down.  I apparently unplugged accidentally while cleaning.  Yesterday, we just played and had fun.  Lillie got one of her first Christmas gifts picked up, which I will take a picture of and post so that everyone knows what she already has.  She also got her first Halloween book.  She stayed on her schedule really well other than waking up at 0030.
 Bouncing is oodles of fun!


 Yo-ho-ho, pirate Lillie, or not!  She would not be still, lol.
She really wanted to be in this plastic tub.  When I took her out she just kept leaning over and trying to get back into it.
I didn't get any pics of her today, but she was doing some very cute things.  My favorite of which, she grabbed a hold of my knees while standing and just decided to snuggle there, lol.
Well good night everyone!


No comments: