This is a picture blog for my infant daughter, Lillie Fay. Her loved ones live in another country so they don't get to see her. I'm hoping this will allow them to share a little bit more of her life!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Presents and a baby
Well it has been a little while, but I have been having trouble getting any pictures due to her lack of wanting to do anything buy whine or flat out cry. She really thinks that me being in grabbing distance is quintessential to her happiness right now. Between the grumping, she has found out that she can stand up in her crib (even though it isn't all the way down yet). She gets on on her knees and then tries to launch herself forward. She has learned how to clap with a song. And I am pretty sure that she gave her first legitimate hug. I was trying to get her to get in the crawling position and she fell and bonked her head. She started to cry so I went to stand her up and she did it herself and just grabbed a hold of me. It was too cute! We are working on crawling and she can kind of low crawl backwards, but she is pretty clueless how to get going forward. So photos and videos from the past couple of days.
One of Lillie's Christmas presents!
She was on the bed playing with rubber duckies.
This was her trying to take her clothes off for some reason.
She is so good at balancing now.
Most precious video ever! LOL. She is really getting some song participation down.
Her first time trying to bend over and get a toy while standing.
No comments:
Post a Comment