Monday, October 11, 2010

Cuddle day

We didn't do much today, just stuck around the house.  Lillie got up around 0930 and we started the day.  She got up about an hour early so she was pretty ready for her first nap.  Then we played for a while and I gave her her next meal and she had her bottle, but I decided not to give her her 1500 nap.  Then she alternated before cuddling and whining.  I can definitely confirm that she gives hugs now, because for the past four hours I've gotten a lot of them, lol!  Other than that she had a really happy day, because dog-dog was around!  I didn't end up taking a lot of pictures today but here we are!
 This is absolutely the last sleep suit that is 6-9 months that fits her.  But I suspect that it's because it has no feet.  It works well as capris though LOL.
Playing in her bouncer.  She didn't even want to bounce.  She was such a cuddle bug today that she just wanted to lay in my lap.

No comments: