Sorry we missed a day, but we all went to bed at a reasonable time last night!
Yesterday, we stuck close to home and Lillie didn't do much but she did straighten her legs while standing by herself. She sort of half stood up. She has gotten diaper rash again and I have been treating it, but I'm really worried that its the yeast infection persisting. She was 100% back on her schedule today! :) She did pretty good today but she really was tired and wanted to cuddle and be all over me all day, not that I minded. She pinched and scratched me raw today though. So here's what we were up to the past couple of days!
I was trying to tape her getting up by herself, hope it turned out well!
She loves her dog dog!
Night everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment